StayHuman
StayHuman MessageBoard Policy
StayHuman MessageBoard
A place for spearits around the world

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Media Board

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StayHuman MessageBoard Forum Index -> Technical discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarleyMan56

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Media Board

I do not know how much work or money goes into creating and maintaining a board, but I thought it would be nice to add a board dedicated solely to media. So people could share their thoughts and recommendations on books, movies, music, newspapers etc..

Finding a book club to discuss books such as "Che: A Revolutionary Life" or "Burning Rainbow Farm" or in the case of g under p, "Mission Rejected" whose post gave me this idea, is not easy.

I must also say that I do love and greatly appreciate this board and have found it to be a great way for me to express myself and connect with many great people.

Gratefully,

Marley Mannheim -Happy New Member
Cub.alfredCub

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:47 am    Post subject: Media Board

Oh great, I justed posted a message on the board and it now shows that was my first ever post. Not that its that big of a deal. But it would be nice to have all your posts from the old board associated with the userid you are using on this board.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StayHuman MessageBoard Forum Index -> Technical discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: