Spearhead-Home Start

Welcome to the Archives

big collection of articles, interviews ...

FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
2022-10-27 RtB - Edo.G And Fokis Release New Album 'EU'

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joerg
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 23:07    Post subject: 2022-10-27 RtB - Edo.G And Fokis Release New Album 'EU'

Taken from Rock The Bells (Oct 27, 2022)

Edo.G And Fokis Release New Album 'European Union'

by Jay Quan

Credit to: Artist
Credit to: Artist

Legendary Boston MC, Edo. G and NYC MC/producer Fokis, have created a new collaborative album titled European Union. The album, produced entirely by European producers, is being distributed in a unique way- you will only be able to hear it at a live show.

They have actually released a single that can be streamed and downloaded titled "Free Someday," produced by Mind The Blue & Brigs from Cologne, Germany. The duo has already been performing the album both in Europe & the U.S. alongside Large Professor and Raw Wattage on the aptly titled, YOU HAD TO BE THERE.

Edo. G performed at the Rock The Bells Festival earlier this summer alongside the Large Professor where he confirmed that another solo album is in fact on the way very soon.

"The new album is called We Do Good," he told Rock Th Bells. "And if you read through the lines, it spells 'EDO. G.' It's just another boom-bap album. The last album I put out was 2021 with my man Insight. It was a collaborative album. And you know, the new album, I got a bunch of my Hip-Hop friends on there. I got a whole bunch, I got an album with the Bulldogs as well. Cause a few years ago was our 30th. We recorded an album but COVID came. All kinds of craziness. So you know, a bunch of projects, whole bunch of albums coming out."

Check out "Free Someday" above.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    spearhead-home.com Forum Index -> Articles All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: